Monday, January 6, 2014

The Weigh In!

Today we weighed in at work and as you may think they asked why the scale was off.  The scale was not off at all , it was just 99% of us knew we were heavier than usual. So we weighed in and I was the 2nd heaviest of the group. 353.2 pounds was what I came in at. It would be a great weight if I was a heavyweight wrestler and was 6' 8". The truth is I am 5 '8" and much the average guy. I don't want to over write as I will have much more to go over soon. I am sore still from the gym over the past few days and that is a good sign I am pushing myself. I have been eating good as well, but it will be a week to week 1/2 until I can shop for my shred diet meals. I am prepared to work my ass off and with the help of Sara I will.


No comments:

Post a Comment