Thursday, January 9, 2014

Blog #2 Mid week workout and Saturday plans

Well it was a good week for the gym as I am still sore from the workouts. On Wednesday I used the elliptical for a few miles and worked on my cardio. I love the gym and I wish I could go all the time specially at night when I am alone.  I like the quiet vibe it has when there is no clanging of the weights by kids and adults alike who do not know that the hell they are doing. I was almost finished with my 2 miles when about 20 kids came in and started making a crap ton of noise to play basketball and that was it for me. The silence was over and had to get out of there.

I have big plans for Saturday as I will go in the early am and night for a 2fer. I will go in the morning and do as much cardio as I ca and in the evening do as much weights as I can . I know a whine that my arms are so but it really is a good feeling knowing I am working on losing this overburden of weight. I will make sure to also finish the about me section. I know what I want to say and write but putting them to words is a different story.  I do not want to write about why I am fat or why I never did anything about it. It was simple depression sucks and you just push yourself away from others and the activities you used to do. So i will keep it as positive as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment